Table of Contents
- 1 How does selenium handle authentication pop up?
- 2 Can selenium handle Windows based pop up?
- 3 How does selenium handle multiple windows?
- 4 How do I change my selenium username and password?
- 5 Can we test database using selenium?
- 6 How do I find the color code in selenium?
- 7 What is difference between selenium 2 and selenium 3?
- 8 Which addon is commonly used with Selenium IDE?
- 9 Which language does Selenium IDE script gets saved in?
How does selenium handle authentication pop up?
To handle the basic authentication popup, we can pass the username and password along with the web page’s URL. When the login pop-up is prompted, we enter the username as “admin” and the password as “admin” and then login. Thus, the user would be successfully logged into the website.
Can selenium handle Windows based pop up?
Selenium can handle Windows based pop up. There may be scenarios where a web page opens more than one window after performing some actions on it. Since getWindowHandles () stores the window ids in the form of Set data structure, we have to import java. …
How do I handle Windows security popup in selenium WebDriver?
How to handle windows security popups using selenium webdriver
- File file = new File(“C:/Drivers/IEDriverServer.exe”); System.
- //Code to handle Basic Browser Authentication in Selenium. Alert UN= brow.switchTo().alert();
- Robot handle = new Robot();
- Alert keyPass= driver.switchTo().alert();
- Robot handle = new Robot();
How do I handle Windows authentication popup in selenium using robot class?
How to implement the Robot class in Selenium
- To press down arrow key on the Keyboard we use (robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_DOWN));
- To press the TAB key of keyboard we use (robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_TAB));
- To press Enter key we use (robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_ENTER));
How does selenium handle multiple windows?
Steps to execute:
- Get the handle of the parent window using the command: String parentWindowHandle = driver.
- Print the window handle of the parent window.
- Find the element on the web page using an ID which is an element locator.
- Open multiple child windows.
- Iterate through child windows.
How do I change my selenium username and password?
Pass username and password in the URL # Get the URL $driver->get(‘https://<username>:<password>@www.example.com/index.html’); Note: If you have @ or : in your password or username you need to encode them using URL encoding.
How does selenium read username and password in Excel?
- driver.findElement(By.name(“location”)).sendKeys(); driver.findElement(By.name(“activity”)).sendKeys(); driver.findElement(By.name(“orderID”)).sendKeys(); now i want to give input to the following locations ..
- You mean to say you want to write these values to excel?? – Radhika Kanle Feb 18 ’16 at 4:56.
How do I automate login?
Steps for Login Automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Create a Selenium WebDriver instance.
- Configure browser if required.
- Navigate to the required web page.
- Locate the relevant web element.
- Perform action on the web element.
- Verify and validate the action.
Can we test database using selenium?
In general, Selenium does not support Database Testing, still, it can be partially done using JDBC and ODBC. In this article, I am basically connecting the Java program with a database to fetch the data and verify it using TestNG.
How do I find the color code in selenium?
xpath(“//div[contains(@class, ‘logo-subtext’)]”)). getCssValue(“color”); In the above code, CSS attribute ‘color’ is stored in a String variable ‘color’. The above code will return value in RGB format such as “rgba(36, 93, 193, 1)”.
What is used for writing Selenium 3.0 script?
Selenium is written using Java, and it is cross-platform. Selenium supports various programming languages and various platforms. Each browser has its own driver for executing the test scripts; for executing Selenium scripts on Chrome, we have Chromedrivers. For IE, we have Internet Explorer drivers.
Is selectAllOptions () is a valid command?
In webdriver, selectAllOptions() is a valid command. Correct!
What is difference between selenium 2 and selenium 3?
Difference between selenium IDE, RC & WebDriver….Selenium 3.
|Selenium 2||Selenium 3|
|Selenium 2 is the combination of WebdDriver+SeleniumRC (Selenium1) which is based on selenium core.||The core is removed from Selenium3 but supports Selenium RC indirectly through back-end Webdriver.|
Which addon is commonly used with Selenium IDE?
What application will Selenium IDE work on?
Selenium IDE has add-ons for Firefox and Chrome browsers. Selenium IDE comes with a rich set of commands that are powered by Selenese and it allows you to record and test different interactions of a web application with the browser.
What are the disadvantages of Selenium IDE?
- Selenium IDE is Firefox plugin, thus its support is limited to Firefox only.
- It will not support iteration and conditional statement.
- Selenium IDE doesn’t support error handling.
- Doesn’t support test script grouping.
- Selenium IDE do not support Database testing.
Which language does Selenium IDE script gets saved in?