Table of Contents
- 1 How do you start a discussion reply?
- 2 How do you add a comment to a discussion board?
- 3 What should I reply to comments?
- 4 How do you reply to a beautiful comment?
- 5 How do you compliment someone?
- 6 How do you praise someone in one word?
- 7 How do you make someone feel special in a text paragraph?
- 8 How do you make someone feel loved and wanted?
- 9 What are some kind words?
- 10 What do you text someone going through a hard time?
- 11 How do you comfort someone over text?
- 12 How do you cheer up someone’s message?
- 13 How do you cheer up someone?
- 14 How do you make someone feel better?
- 15 What is the most beautiful quote?
- 16 What to say to brighten up someone’s day?
How do you start a discussion reply?
Explain how someone’s post helped you understand the material or made you rethink your own views. Offer an opinion and support it with examples from the text. Relate the information in the post to your course assignments and/or research projects. Challenge a statement in the post.
How do you add a comment to a discussion board?
If you wish to reply to another thread, click on the thread title, then press the Reply button underneath the post you are responding to. You will then be presented with a page where you can type your message, attach a file (optional), then submit.
How do you respond to a discussion post?
How to Write and Respond to Discussion Posts
- Understand the Prompt.
- Refer to the Scoring Rubric.
- Present Evidence and Examples.
- Draft the Answer before Posting.
- Express Yourself Clearly.
- Respond in a Timely Manner.
How do you interact with comments?
5 Simple Ways to Interact With Readers in the Comments
- Responding to questions. One of the easiest ways to engage with readers is to answer their questions.
- Asking for feedback.
- Welcoming first-time commenters.
- Informing readers about the site’s comment policy.
What should I reply to comments?
Something as simple as “Thank you” or “Thanks” or “Glad you liked this one” is more than fine. If they called out specifics or got detailed in their comments, responding with a similar level of personalization is ideal. In these situations, the extra step makes you more genuine and relatable.
How do you reply to a beautiful comment?
If you want to respond in a simple way and thank your date or partner for the compliment, you can say:
- “Thanks so much – I really appreciate you saying that.”
- “Thank you – that was really sweet to say.”
- “Wow, thanks so much.”
- “Thanks – that means a lot.”
What should I reply to Thanks to a girl?
10 English Phrases for Responding to “Thank You”
- You’re welcome.
- No problem.
- No worries.
- Don’t mention it.
- My pleasure.
- It was the least I could do.
- Glad to help.
How do you say thank you in different ways?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you compliment someone?
- Your smile is contagious.
- I bet you make babies smile.
- You have the best laugh.
- You light up the room.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- If cartoon bluebirds were real, a couple of ’em would be sitting on your shoulders singing right now.
- You’re like sunshine on a rainy day.
How do you praise someone in one word?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
How do I give a genuine compliment?
How to Give Sincere Compliments
- Link your compliment to something you genuinely feel.
- Then, think about why you appreciate that quality.
- Be authentic and specific, not hyperbolic.
- Done right, even seemingly superficial compliments can make someone’s day.
- Compliment your favorite traits in your romantic partner.
What do you say to make someone feel special?
Here are 13 other things to say.
- “I’m Proud Of You”
- “You Make Me Want To Be A Better Person”
- “I Love The Person I Am When I’m With You”
- “Are You OK?”
- “You Inspire Me”
- “I Genuinely Appreciate You”
- “I’m Sorry”
- “I’ll Always Have Your Back”
How do you make someone feel special in a text paragraph?
Love Paragraphs for Her
- A day that is void of your voice is to mean an incomplete one.
- Everything you do…
- I can’t wait to be next to you.
- I don’t know what I did to deserve someone as wonderful as you.
- I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate having you in my life.
- I hope you know how much you mean to me.
How do you make someone feel loved and wanted?
51 Everyday Ways to Make Someone You Love Feel Special
- Make time.
- Listen to the full story and ask questions.
- Ask them to teach you something.
- Try to learn one of their hobbies.
- See them.
- Recognize what makes them special and let them know it.
- Send something handwritten.
What are some positive things to say?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What are nice words?
What are some kind words?
What do you text someone going through a hard time?
Ideas to consider include:
- “Thank you for all you do for us, but now is a time to take care of yourself as well.”
- “I’m proud of you.”
- “I hate that you’re going through this, but I know that you’ve got this.”
- “Remember when you were there for me?
- “Here’s how we’re going to take care of your work while you’re away.”
What do you get someone going through a hard time?
How Can I Help? 23 Ways to Support Someone Going Through a Tough Time
- Chicken soup by mail. Forget Edible Arrangements.
- Cards and notes. There is never a bad time to send a card or thoughtful letter.
- Random jokes.
- Self care gifts.
- Group care packages.
- Gifts that solve a problem.
- Fun socks.
What do you say to a sad friend?
- Tell Them You Care.
- Remind Them You’re There for Them.
- Ask How You Can Help.
- Urge Them to Talk With a Doctor.
- Ask Them If They Want to Talk.
- Remind Them That They Matter.
- Tell Them You Understand (If You Really Do)
- Remind Them It’s OK to Feel This Way.
How do you comfort someone over text?
What to Text a Grieving Friend or Family Member
- Acknowledge their loss (“I’m so sorry to hear about Angie!”)
- Say the decedent’s name (this is a form of validation of their grief)
- Offer condolences/express sympathy (“I can’t imagine what you’re going through”)
How do you cheer up someone’s message?
Consider these options:
- “Whenever you need to call, I’m here.”
- “I wish I could be there right now.”
- “You’re still in my thoughts.
- “Your family is lucky to have you through all this.”
- “Maybe I can’t be there, but there’s definitely something I can do.
- “Hey, get well soon.
How do you cheer someone up in lockdown?
7 Ways to Cheer Someone Up During Lockdown
- Write Them a Letter of Appreciation.
- Send Them a Silly Video.
- Go for a Walk Together.
- Send Them a Gift.
- Encourage Them to List Three Nice Things That Happened That Day.
- Put on Their Favourite Music and Dance.
- Create a Happy Space for Them.
How do you cheer someone up quotes?
Best Cheer Up Quotes and Sayings
- “It’s just a bad day not a bad life.”
- “The best of healers is good cheer.”
- “Life is better when you’re laughing.”
- “Stars can’t shine without darkness.”
- “Cheer up, tomorrow is another chance.”
- “They can’t hurt you unless you let them.”
- “Tough times don’t last, tough people do.”
How do you cheer up someone?
25 Simple And Creative Ways To Cheer Someone Up
- Listen Up. When life gets overwhelming it helps to have someone willing to listen.
- Give Hugs. It sounds so simple, it’s stupid.
- Give Them a Handwritten Note or Card.
- Have a Chuckle.
- Make Them Dinner.
- Share a Walk.
- Have a Movie Night.
- A Spa Experience.
How do you make someone feel better?
Here’s exactly how to make someone feel better….How to Cheer Someone Up: 51 Ways to Make a Friend Smile
- Ask Them If They Want Help.
- Simply Be There for Them.
- Take On a Creative Project Together.
- Leave Your Friend a Handwritten Note.
- Swing the Blues Away.
- Go Get Some Ice Cream.
- Do Whatever They Want to Do.
- Volunteer Together.
How do you make a smile quote?
You make me Smile Quotes
- “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.”
- “You make my heart smile.
- “You make me smile even when I feel like crying, You make me laugh even when I feel empty inside, You make me happy even when I have no reason to be.
What is a smile quote?
“A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” “Colors are the smiles of nature.” “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.”
What is the most beautiful quote?
Enjoy our collection of magnificently beautiful quotes
- “Dwell on the beauty of life.
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
What to say to brighten up someone’s day?
20 Texts To Brighten Someone’s Day!
- Hey! I was just thinking about you and wanted to check in and see how you’re doing.
- What’s up?!
- Today is going to be good.
- What is something good that has happened to you recently?
- We should hang out sometime.
- Thanks for being my friend!
- I think you’re awesome (just sayin’)