Table of Contents
How do I set up firebase cloud messaging?
Go to console.firebase.google.com and login to your account.
- Click on “Add Project”.
- After the project is created, click the settings “gear” icon in the upper-left and select “Project settings”.
- Under Project settings, click on “Add Firebase to your Android app”.
- Download .json file and click Next.
How do I get firebase cloud message key?
Generate a new key pair
- Open the Cloud Messaging tab of the Firebase console Settings pane and scroll to the Web configuration section.
- In the Web Push certificates tab, click Generate Key Pair. The console displays a notice that the key pair was generated, and displays the public key string and date added.
How do I check my firebase notification?
Send a test notification message
- Install and run the app on the target device.
- Make sure the app is in the background on the device.
- Open the Notifications composer and select New notification.
- Enter the message text.
- Select Send test message.
How do I get FCM token from Firebase?
You need to call sendRegistrationToServer() method which will update token on server, if you are sending push notifications from server. UPDATE: New Firebase token is generated ( onTokenRefresh() is called) when: The app deletes Instance ID.
How do I get my device token?
How to get my Device Token
- Download Expo app to your Mobile Phone (Go to Google Play if you are using Android and App Store if you are using iOS -> Search for EXPO)
- Open Expo app on your phone => Log into your account.
Where is my FCM key?
To find your Sender ID and API key you have to: Login to the Firebase Developer Console and go to your Dashboard. Click on the “gear” icon and access “project settings”
Requests sent to FCM from your app server or trusted environment must be authorized….To generate a private key file for your service account:
- In the Firebase console, open Settings > Service Accounts.
- Click Generate New Private Key, then confirm by clicking Generate Key.
- Securely store the JSON file containing the key.
How do I find my authorization key?
Almost every API has a method in place to authenticate requests….To get an API key for the OpenWeatherMap API:
- Go to openweathermap.org.
- Click Sign Up in the top navigation bar and create an account.
- After you sign up, your API key is sent to the email address you provide.
- Copy the key to a place you can easily find it.
How do I pass an API key?
You can pass in the API Key to our APIs either by using the HTTP Basic authentication header or by sending an api_key parameter via the query string or request body. If you use our client library CARTO….Query string/Request body parameter
- HTTP Basic Authentication header.
- URL query string parameter.
- Request body field.
How do I find my REST API?
5 Signs That Your REST API Isn’t RESTful
- Using the Application/JSON Media Type. One of the most often seen attributes of API designs is to use the Media Type application/JSON or sometimes application/XML.
- IDs in Representations.
- Documentation Is Concerned With Paths and Parameters.
- URI Templates.
- Version Number in the URI.