Table of Contents
- 1 How do I scroll down in iOS using Appium?
- 2 How do I scroll till elements in Appium?
- 3 How do I scroll to visible element in selenium?
- 4 How do I scroll down a page in selenium Python?
- 6 How does selenium handle broken links?
- 7 What is the difference between Get () and navigate () to () method?
- 8 How does AutoIt handle pop up?
- 9 How does Python handle Windows pop up?
- 10 How do I handle pop up authentication?
- 11 How do I bypass Windows authentication in selenium?
- 12 How do I use Windows authentication popup in selenium IE?
- 13 How do I test SSO authentication?
- 14 How do I use SSO postman?
How do I scroll down in iOS using Appium?
The recommended best practice for performing controlled scrolling is using the Appium “mobile:scroll” script command. This command is performed using the executeScript() method. This method can be executed in different ways (differentiated by the parameters supplied): Scrolling to the specific UI Element.
How do I scroll till the end of the page in Appium?
I am able to scroll to exact element by using driver. scrollTo(); and driver. ScrollToExact();
How do I scroll till elements in Appium?
scrollIntoView(” + “new UiSelector(). text(\”Feature\”));”); radioGroup. click(); This will scroll till the where the “Feature” text is displayed and click the “Feature” text.
How do you swipe vertical in Appium?
getSize (); int startX = size. getWidth () / 2; int startY = size. getHeight () / 2; int endX = 0; int endY = (int) (startY * -1 * 0.75); TouchAction action = new TouchAction (this. driver); action.
How do I scroll to visible element in selenium?
How do I scroll down a dropdown in selenium?
Selenium WebDriver- Handling drop-downs
- selectByIndex – It is used to select an option based on its index, beginning with 0. dropdown.selectByIndex(5);
- selectByValue – It is used to select an option based on its ‘value’ attribute.
- selectByVisibleText – It is used to select an option based on the text over the option.
How do I scroll down a page in selenium Python?
Scroll down webpage
- #_*_coding: utf-8_*_
- from selenium import webdriver.
- import time.
How do you scroll and find an element in selenium Python?
- from selenium.webdriver.common.action_chains import ActionChains.
- element = driver.find_element_by_id(“my-id”)
- actions = ActionChains(driver)
- Or, you can also “scroll into view” via scrollIntoView():
- driver.execute_script(“arguments.scrollIntoView();”, element)
The scrollTo method: The scrollTo() is used to scroll to the specified element in the browser.
How will you use selenium to upload a file?
Uploading a file using Selenium
- Choose File Button: On clicking this button we can choose the file we wish to upload from our machine.
- Input type: The Input type of the Choose File button in the above image is of file type.
- Upload Button: On clicking, this button upload function is performed.
How to identify broken links in Selenium WebDriver
- Collect all the links present on a web page based on the tag.
- Send HTTP request for each link.
- Verify the HTTP response code.
- Determine if the link is valid or broken based on the HTTP response code.
- Repeat the process for all links captured with the first step.
How does selenium handle Windows file upload?
How to handle windows file upload using Selenium WebDriver?
- // assuming driver is a healthy WebDriver instance.
- WebElement fileInput = driver. findElement(By.name(“uploadfile”));
- fileInput. sendKeys(“C:/path/to/file. jpg”);
get() is used to navigate particular URL(website) and wait till page load. driver. navigate() is used to navigate to particular URL and does not wait to page load. It maintains browser history or cookies to navigate back or forward.
How do I use AutoIt to upload files?
Upload file in Selenium using AutoIt
- Step 1: Identify the Windows control. 1) Navigate to Practice Form page of ToolsQA.
- Step 2: Build an AutoIt script using identified windows control.
- Step 3: Compile the .au3 script and convert it in to .exe file.
- Step 4: Call the .exe file in to the Selenium test case.
How does AutoIt handle pop up?
Navigate to AutoIt3>SciTE>SciTE.exe and open the ScriptEditor application.
- #1) Using Windows Commands.
- #2) Using Control Commands.
- #3) Using Command-Line to Specify the Filename to Upload.
- #4) Using Record Feature of AutoIT.
How do you AutoIt a script?
First open a folder where you wish to create the script. Right-click in the folder and select New / AutoIt v3 Script. A new file will be created, immediately allowing you to rename it to something more appropriate. Change ‘New AutoIt v3 Script’ to ‘helloworld’, leaving the ‘.
How does Python handle Windows pop up?
Python webdriver to handle pop up browser windows which is not an alert
- Click on the hyperlink (url) – “CLICK HERE”
- A user registration form appears as a pop up.
- A data is to be filled by user.
- Click Next/Submit button.
- Another next redirected to another page/form ‘User Personal Information Page’
How do I handle Windows authentication pop with and without using third party tool?
Hey Pragati, authentication popups can be handled in 3 different ways: By passing user credentials in URL: Append your username and password with the URL. Syntax is: http://Username:Password@SiteURL; For eg: String URL = “http://” + abha_r + “:” + myPassword + “@” + www.prime.amazon.com; driver.
How do I handle pop up authentication?
To handle the basic authentication popup, we can pass the username and password along with the web page’s URL. When the login pop-up is prompted, we enter the username as “admin” and the password as “admin” and then login. Thus, the user would be successfully logged into the website.
How does selenium python handle Windows based popups?
Introduction – Handle Alert & Popup Boxes
- alert_obj.accept() – used to accept the Alert.
- alert_obj.dismiss() – used to cancel the Alert.
- alert. send_keys() – used to enter a value in the Alert text box.
- alert. text() – used to retrieve the message included in the Alert pop-up.
How do I bypass Windows authentication in selenium?
2 Answers. WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver(); String baseUrl=”http://” + “USERNAME” + “:” + “PASSWORD” + “@” + “xyz.com”; driver. get(baseUrl + “/”); Solution 2: Use Robot Class to enter the User ID and Password in the authentication alert popup.
How does selenium handle authentication popup in Chrome?
Here is the solution:
- Step1: Create chrome extension. Create a folder named ‘extension’ Create a file named ‘manifest. json’ inside ‘extension’ folder.
- Step2: Add extension into your test automation framework. Copy the .crx file into your framework. Configure your webdriver creation to load the extension like. options.
How do I use Windows authentication popup in selenium IE?
How to handle windows security popups using selenium webdriver
- File file = new File(“C:/Drivers/IEDriverServer.exe”); System.
- //Code to handle Basic Browser Authentication in Selenium. Alert UN= brow.switchTo().alert();
- Robot handle = new Robot(); handle.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_ENTER);
- Alert keyPass= driver.switchTo().alert();
- Robot handle = new Robot();
How does selenium handle single sign on?
The selenium implementation we tried as follows:
- Login with test user log in credential in client box.
- Disable integrated windows authentication[Tools–>Internet Options–>Advanced tab->clear the enable integrated windows Authentication(need to restart the IE)]
How do I test SSO authentication?
To test the SSO system, the user logs into their desktop per usual, but this time, he or she is actually logging into the SSO module. After login, the user should be able to access each application registered with the system separately without providing a username and password.
How do I bypass Chrome SSO?
- open certmgr.msc.
- navigate to Personal -> Certificate.
- double click on the certificate in question.
- under the “Details” Tab, click on “Edit Properties”, then “Disable All Purposes for this Certificate”
How do I use SSO postman?
To configure Postman for SSO by using SAML: In a browser, type https://identity.getpostman.com/login and press Enter. 2. Type your Postman admin account credentials (Email or Username and Password) and click Sign In.