Table of Contents
- 1 How do I draw on another app on my iPhone?
- 2 Should I allow apps to draw over other apps?
- 3 What does it mean when apps draw over other apps?
- 4 How do I stop an app from accessing my information?
- 5 What does drawing over the screen mean?
- 6 Why my GPAY is not working?
- 7 How do I fix Google pay problems?
- 8 Can I install Google pay on iPhone?
- 9 Is Google pay available for iPhone?
- 10 How do I change my app store region?
- 11 What happened to Google pay in app store?
- 12 How do I change the country of my play store?
- 13 How do you fix this item is not available in your country?
- 14 How do I download region locked apps on iOS 2020?
How do I draw on another app on my iPhone?
Draw in apps with Markup on iPhone
- In a supported app, tap. or Markup.
- In the Markup toolbar, tap the pen, marker, or pencil tool, then write or draw with your finger.
- To hide the Markup toolbar, tap. or Done.
How do you get apps to draw on other apps?
How to Fix the “Screen Overlay Detected” Error on Android
- Open Settings > Apps.
- Tap the Gear icon on the top right of the Settings page.
- Scroll down and tap “Special Access”
- Tap “Draw over other apps” and toggle apps in the list.
Should I allow apps to draw over other apps?
Simply put, if enabled- the app can display top over other apps you may interfere, and can see what you type, see whatever you’re doing, and can also record a video. Therefore, it’s so risky and should only be granted if the app is completely trusted.
What app permissions are dangerous?
30 App Permissions To Avoid On Android
What does it mean when apps draw over other apps?
Using an Android feature called “Draw over other apps,” in which an image or dialog box appears on top of anything else that might be on your device’s screen.
Can apps see through your camera?
Apps could be secretly accessing your smartphone’s microphone and camera to spy on you, or collect data to serve you targeted ads. To protect yourself, you can download an app that lets you know when the microphone or camera are turned on. You can also invest in some hardware to block out the microphone and camera.
How do I stop an app from accessing my information?
Enable or disable app permissions one by one
- Go to your Android phone’s Settings app.
- Tap on Apps or Application Manager.
- Select the app that you want to change by tapping Permissions.
- From here, you can choose which permissions to turn on and off, like your microphone and camera.
How do I keep apps from drawing on my screen?
So, check which apps have permission to draw over the screen, as follows:
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Go to Apps and notification > Special app access.
- Here, look for Display over the apps. Tap on it.
- Check apps that are allowed to display over other apps.
- Turn off the permission for these apps.
What does drawing over the screen mean?
Drawing over other apps means being able to display something, while not in foreground, like a screen filter that darkens the screen.
What is blocking Google pay?
If someone that you don’t know requests money from you or you don’t want someone to contact you on Google Pay, you can simply block them from making requests. You can block someone on Google Pay using both the device, android, iPhone.
Why my GPAY is not working?
To make sure Google Pay works correctly, install the latest version of the Google Pay Android app. Important: To use Google Pay to make contactless payments, it must be installed on an Android device. To get personalized info that can help you troubleshoot, sign in to your Google Account.
What to do if Google is not working?
Clear Google App cache Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps/Applications Manager. Step 3: Go to Settings > Apps /Application Manager > Google. Then tap on Storage followed by Clear Cache. If this doesn’t work, you should try the option called Clear data/Storage.
How do I fix Google pay problems?
Fix problems sending or receiving money
- Make sure that you both have an Internet connection.
- Bring your phones closer together.
- Remove any cases or covers.
- Make sure that one person is in ‘Pay’ mode and that the other is in ‘Receive’ mode.
- If the area is noisy, move to a quieter place.
Why is Google pay not working on iPhone?
As per a recent NPCI mandate for banks, UPI is unavailable for iOS versions <13.4, and iPhone 6/6s. Please upgrade your iOS version or try alternate devices to continue using Google Pay.
Can I install Google pay on iPhone?
Get the Google Pay app Download Google Pay on phones running iOS 10.0 or higher. Enter your phone number. Sign in with your Google account. Follow the instructions to secure your Google Pay app and add a bank account.
Can iPhone use Google Play?
Google Play is now available for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. With iTunes, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon and other content providers in the fold, Apple’s iOS mobile operating system has a lot of content.
Is Google pay available for iPhone?
New users can now download the Google Pay from the App Store on their Apple iPhone and existing Google Pay users must update the app on their iPhones.
How do I put Google Play on my iPhone?
Just like the App Store for iOS devices, the Google Play Store is where Android device owners go for apps and games. Because Android apps don’t run on iOS, there’s no way to run the full Google Play Store on an iPhone or iPad.
How do I change my app store region?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click “Country and profiles” or “Language and Region” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
Why Google pay is not available in App Store?
Google Pay iOS users may face payment failures in the meanwhile. Google Pay has been temporarily taken down from the Apple App Store. Google has taken down its payment app to fix an issue, and it will be back once the bug has been fixed. This affects the Google Pay app for iOS, and not Android.
What happened to Google pay in app store?
Update: Google Pay is now back on App Store. As per Google, the app has been taken down from the App Store to fix an issue. The issue was only spotted on the iOS version of the app, it does not concern the Android users in any way.
Why is GPAY removed from App Store?
Now, the reason behind Google Pay’s removal from Apple App Store is to fix an issue. A Google spokesperson has confirmed to Indian Express that the payment app will reappear online in a while. While the Google Pay app is available on Play Store, iOS users might witness payment failures.
How do I change the country of my play store?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
How do you download an app that’s not available in your country?
Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device. Step 2: Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
How do you fix this item is not available in your country?
How to fix “This item isn’t available in your country” error
- Try to find a good VPN provider.
- Install the VPN app provided by your VPN provider on your Android device.
- Choose a VPN server in a country of your choice.
- Establish a VPN connection.
Why is app not available in my region?
If Google Play says that “This item isn’t available in your country“, or the iTunes store says “The item you’ve requested is not currently available in the country store…“, this means that the publisher of the application doesn’t want the application to listed on your country, there are several reasons such as the app …
How do I download region locked apps on iOS 2020?
To get started, head over to Settings then go to iTunes & App Store and tap on “View Apple ID”. Next, enter your Apple ID and its password to successfully log-in. Next, tap on “Country/Region”. In the new screen that opens up, tap on “Change Country or Region”.