Table of Contents
- 1 How do I change the version of Rails?
- 2 How do I downgrade Rails version?
- 3 How do I get multiple versions of Rails?
- 4 What is bundle configuration?
- 5 Where is bundle config stored?
- 6 What is bundle package?
- 7 Which is the best approach to assign a session in MVC?
- 8 What is difference between bundling and minification?
- 9 What does bundling mean?
- 10 What is the advantage of bundling in MVC?
- 11 What is MVC application life cycle?
- 12 How does bundling increase performance?
- 13 What is an example of bundling?
- 14 What are the 5 pricing strategies?
- 15 How much is a bundle discount?
- 16 What is a product bundle strategy?
- 17 What should be included in a bundle?
- 18 What is an evidence bundle?
How do I change the version of Rails?
There’s nothing you need to do to manage two different Rails versions. The only thing you’ll want to do is gem install rails to get the latest version and create your new project with rails new myapp . That will make sure the new project starts with Rails 5.1 (or whatever is the latest at the time).
How do I downgrade Rails version?
How to downgrade my rails version?
- I opened command prompt.
- I typed gem uninstall rails.
- Some options came for rails version then I selected my current version and pressed entered.
- Then typed gem install rails -v 3.2.
- I went to my Site directory and typed rails new blog.
- When I opened the Gemfile of blog application I found again Rails version 4.2.
How do I get multiple versions of Rails?
- Install whatever version(s) of rails you want per ruby version % RBENV_VERSION=1.9.2-p290 rbenv exec gem install rails –version 3.0.11. By using the “RBENV_VERSION=1.9.
- Build a new rails project by specifying the rails version you want.
- Don’t forget to go into that project and set the local rbenv ruby version.
How do I change my bundle version?
How to update the bundler version in a Gemfile. lock
- Install the latest bundler version: gem install bundler Fetching bundler-2.1.2.gem Successfully installed bundler-2.1.2 1 gem installed.
- Update the bundler version in you Gemfile.lock : bundle _2.1.2_ update –bundler.
How do you update a gem to a specific version?
This will work if the gem has no shared dependencies with other gems.
- Find out the version you want to update to.
- Add that version explicitly to the Gemfile with , ‘=1.2.3’
- Run bundle install.
- Remove the explicit version number again.
- Run bundle install once more.
What is bundle configuration?
This command allows you to interact with Bundler’s configuration system. Bundler loads configuration settings in this order: Local config ( /. bundle/config or $BUNDLE_APP_CONFIG/config ) Environmental variables ( ENV )
Where is bundle config stored?
The configuration will be stored in ~/. bundle/config . If name already is set, name will be overridden and user will be warned.
What is bundle package?
bundle package will copy all the gems required by your application into the vendor/cache folder. This also includes dependencies required by the gems.
What is bundle config in MVC?
What is MVC scaffolding?
Scaffolding is a technique used by many MVC frameworks like ASP.NET MVC, Ruby on Rails, Cake PHP and Node. JS etc., to generate code for basic CRUD (create, read, update, and delete) operations against your database effectively. Further you can edit or customize this auto generated code according to your need.
Which is the best approach to assign a session in MVC?
13. Which of following is the best approach to assign a session in MVC? Current. Session[“LoginID”] =7; is the best approach to assign a session in MVC.
What is difference between bundling and minification?
Both bundling and minification are the two separate techniques to reduce the load time. The bundling reduces the number of requests to the Server, while the minification reduces the size of the requested assets. Thus, bundling is used to reduce these requests from the Browser to Server.
What does bundling mean?
Bundling, or tarrying, is the traditional practice of wrapping two people in a bed together, usually as a part of courting behavior. When used for courtship, the aim is to allow intimacy without sexual intercourse.
What is bundling and minification?
Bundling and minification are two techniques you can use in ASP.NET to improve page load performance for your web application. Bundling combines multiple files into a single file. Minification performs a variety of different code optimizations to scripts and CSS, which results in smaller payloads.
How bundling and minification works in MVC?
Bundling and Minification are two separate techniques to reduce load time. Bundling reduces the number of requests to the Server, whereas Minification reduces the size of the requested assets. All browsers cache resources based on request URLs.
What is the advantage of bundling in MVC?
Bundling and Minification provide us a way to both reduce the number of requests needed to get JS and CSS resource files and reduce the size of the files themselves, thereby improving the responsiveness of our apps. They are nice little optimizations for our MVC apps that can improve performance and add responsiveness.
What is MVC application life cycle?
In this chapter, we will discuss the overall MVC pipeline and the life of an HTTP request as it travels through the MVC framework in ASP.NET. At a high level, a life cycle is simply a series of steps or events used to handle some type of request or to change an application state.
How does bundling increase performance?
What are the benefits of bundling?
Benefits of Product Bundling
- Enhance the customer experience.
- Relieve the pressure of decision making.
- Improve customer confidence.
- Help customers understand the products better.
- Enhance customer feedback.
- Increase revenue and average sales.
- Speed up inventory clearance.
What is the purpose of bundling?
Bundling was a method of allowing a young man and a young woman who were of marriageable age to continue courting into the late hours of the night, by courting in bed. Bundling offered a way for the couple to continue their conversation well into the night.
What is an example of bundling?
Bundling is a marketing tactic that involves offering two or more goods or services as a package deal for a discounted price. Examples of bundling are as widespread as McDonald’s value meals and automobiles with features such as air conditioning, sunroofs, and geographical systems.
What are the 5 pricing strategies?
Consider these five common strategies that many new businesses use to attract customers.
- Price skimming. Skimming involves setting high prices when a product is introduced and then gradually lowering the price as more competitors enter the market.
- Market penetration pricing.
- Premium pricing.
- Economy pricing.
- Bundle pricing.
How much is a bundle discount?
I usually go with around 10-15% discounts on bundles worth $20 or more. I may give a larger discount or throw in freebies if the buyer is friendly. Most people that ask for bundles usually take about 1-2 days to purchase.
How do you bundle a product?
Product Bundle Strategies
- Put Complimentary Products Together. Bundles best work when you combine products that are often purchased together.
- Sell Items Separately.
- Use Recommendations.
- Pair Products Smartly.
- Keep Bundles Nice and Simple.
Is product bundling illegal?
Tying is an often illegal arrangement where, in order to buy one product, the consumer must also purchase another product that exists in a separate market. The distinction between tying (illegal) and bundling (legal within limits) is an important one for businesses to understand.
What is a product bundle strategy?
Product bundling is a technique in which several products are grouped together and sold as a single unit for one price. This strategy is used to encourage customers to buy more products.
What should be included in a bundle?
Generally a trial bundle should only contain necessary documents because large numbers of unnecessary documents can waste the court’s/tribunal’s time (normally the judge will rely on the barristers to refer to individual documents as the trial proceeds but, in addition, the judge will read at least some documents in …
What is an evidence bundle?
An evidence bundle is a collection of evidence from a sequence of lessons analysed to identify: evidence of pupil progress and learning. evidence of the impact of the trainees’ teaching. which aspects of the trainees’ teaching are most likely have impacted on this learning or otherwise.
What documents should be included in the trial bundle?
Documents referred to in, or exhibited to, witness statements, affidavits and expert reports should be put in a separate bundle and not placed behind the statement concerned, so that the reader can see both the text of the statement and the document referred to at the same time.
What is a core bundle?
a set of core documents with their original pagination, separated with tabs representing their bundle of origin. General Recommended Approach – a core bundle should be no more than a single folder containing only the most key documents.