Table of Contents
How do I add references to my console application?
Add a reference
- In Solution Explorer, right-click on the References or Dependencies node and choose Add Reference. You can also right-click on the project node and select Add > Reference. Reference Manager opens and lists the available references by group.
- Specify the references to add, and then select OK.
How do I publish a console application?
Run the published app
- In Solution Explorer, right-click the publish folder, and select Copy Full Path.
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the publish folder. To do that, enter cd and then paste the full path.
- Run the app by using the executable:
- Run the app by using the dotnet command:
How do I publish a .NET core application?
Steps to Deploy ASP.NET Core to IIS
- Step 1: Publish to a File Folder. Publish to Folder With Visual Studio 2017.
- Step 2: Copy Files to Preferred IIS Location. Now you need to copy your publish output to where you want the files to live.
- Step 3: Create Application in IIS.
- Step 4: Load Your App!
How do I call API from console application?
creating web api application click file-> new-> project then select mvc application. from the following pop up we will select the template as empty and select the core references and folders for mvc. once you click ok, a project with an mvc-like folder structure with core references will be created for you.
What is API and its advantages?
Efficiency: when access is provided to an API, the content generated can be published automatically and is available for every channel. It allows it to be shared and distributed more easily. Integration: APIs allow content to be embedded from any site or application more easily.
Why you should not use GraphQL?
Why GraphQL could be a bad fit
- GraphQL queries could cause performance issues.
- REST can do much of what GraphQL does.
- GraphQL makes some tasks more complex.
- It’s easier to use a web cache with REST than with GraphQL.
- The way GraphQL schemas work could be a problem.
- REST is better for error handling and tooling.
Is OData RESTful?
Here is a comprehensive guide to OData to help you answer these questions. OData is a REST-based protocol for querying and updating data. It is built on technologies like HTTP, ATOM/XML and JSON.
What is OData model and its advantages?
2. Here are few advantages of OData. OData is a open protocol started by Microsoft is based on Rest Services so we can get data base on URL. It suppport various protocol like http,atom,pub and also support JSON format. No need to create proxy classes which we used to do it in web service.
Is JSON an OData?